Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lok kawi

Dear blog,

Finally got the chance to visit Lok kawi before my final semester end. Most of my friends actually not really willing to go this kind of place. I think they prefer do some shopping. However, it is awesome to venture to the place. Although the capacity is small, but we really did entertain ourselves there. It is quite hot weather today and my shirt is all wet. But it is fun~


the first thing we do~
not even buy the ticket yet


I'm feeding Boy carrot


tiger couple


miniature train


my back... and my hair look miserable

another group pic

with the snake

end of the visit of Lok kawi
price: rm10 per head for Malaysian~
no student price unless you wear the school uniform *free


We do go to Perdana Park, nearby Tanjung Aru and airasia arirport to watch the musical fountain. it is pretty and nice to watch. It is good spot for couple to spend their times there. But no hidden place. Basically, it was a park for people to do some jogging and light exercises. Anyone happen to be in Kota Kinabalu, just go and see the fountain especially night time. it is really nice.



this look like the music note

pei su, sam and me


ting ming, pei su and hui ching


me

four of us~

End of the day =)

18 April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment