Monday, April 11, 2011

Tambunan trip

dear blog,

Yesterday having an enjoyable trip to Tambunan. Really a sweet and memorable trip to there and lovely day with course mates. Though it was tiring at the end of the day, but i'm really enjoy the whole process. Being able to spend my time with them, it just adding another colours into my plain white sheet paper. All the sour, sweet, salt and spice of my life make me treasure every moment of my life. It is not everyone would be able to experiencing the bonds of the friendship. Instead of staying in the comfort zones, we should expose ourselves by mingling around with persons who just pass by our life. All we learn here is to respect our life and bonds with each others. It is not easy for us to be able to have the lovely trip together. There are so many University in Malaysia and so much courses offer. Yet the fate bring us together into the International business course. Is our destiny to meeting each other here. Though this trip was not fully attended by everyone, at least to those who joining, it makes us feel tighter in our friendship. Well, here's the quick update of the trip and some pictures. Will post more here soon~

Happy me to the trip

Us on the way


me and sharan

Girls

girls again~

Reached

Posing again

Yeah~

me enjoying~

No comments:

Post a Comment