Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crazy walk 2011

Dear blog,
As in the blog title, it saying crazy walk 2011. Yes, I and some of my crazy friends actually did perform this crazy walk from UMS to Kota Kinabalu! And WE MADE IT! Big clap for us… Okay, I think I shall elaborate a little bit on this journey. Firstly, Sharan and I come out with this crazy plan where when she told me that she been walk to KK before. So, I am so excited and decide that we should make it another memorable journey before we grad. In order to attract more people to join this walk, we did post it in Facebook, but some people just pouring cold water to this activity. I never saw it, but I just happen to know and some of them even wrote there what kind of senior is this? Are you all crazy? I would rather die in prof’s class than in the walk. And etc. Well, since the only 5 crazy people successfully did it, here I would like to thanks to those that criticizing this activity as your words do motivate us! Thanks for looking to us.
Okay, I shall not continue with the unhappy things. Lets’ continue with the journey we did. We meet up at library bus stop around 1430 and wearing IB shirts. Just to create our own IB record actually. Hahaha… Suprisingly, I saw Jimar and Emmy to join us. Firstly it was me and Sharan that definitely will go for the walk, then Linda as well say yes to us. Just unexpected that Jimar and Emmy join too. Well, the crazy walk then become 1 Malaysia Crazy Walk 2011. Yey~ It is raining when we started the journey. Well, the rain just never stop us from it. We do use the umbrella at the beginning, then we just give up and enjoy the rain and walk. Well, there are cars honking to us since we are all girls, except Jimar. But we just having fun. Really FUN! We do take quite some pictures when we doing this. Just to make more memories here. 
Oh ya, we got some surprise visit by K, Widad and Aisyah. We thought they wanted to join the walk,but they don’t. K need to send her ‘someone’ to airport. So sad. But we are so glad they are supporting us. The walk is so amazing today. It is awesome that we did some crazy stuff together! Ha~
Overall, it took us around 3 hours to reach KK actually. I don’t know it is fast or slow. But approximately 30 km or walks within 3 hours, I was impressed with myself too. Although it is tiring, but it worth it! Just how many people willing to do this kind of things? Since we are young, we should create more memories rather that regret in the future. How many of us confidence enough that in future they able to perform this? No one knows what happen tomorrow… 
We have our dinner in Filipino market with Farah, Mag and Khairul. Khairul was supposed to join us in the walk, but his stomach upset. Too bad... But we made it for him as well. Oh, the food we have in Filipina market is NICE. I don’t know is it we are too tired and hungry or what, just we taste the foods and satisfied to the max! I think will go there real soon. Haha~ It was nice dinner we had together and seriously, I love the moment we spent times together. I know I’m gonna miss it! 
Well, in this journey, it is like reflecting the journey in our life. It is like a risk that not everyone would like to take. For us, we would try than do nothing. At least we know how far we can go. This would sound bad, but I think people who say a lot and criticize a lot are those who lack of confidence. This is because they don’t even try and directly jump to the conclusion that it will fail. Well, it may sound harsh, but I think it is true because they not even dare to try. In this walk, although it is really crazy stuff where normally people will not think of doing it. For me, this kind of crazy things is the memories that most valuable because we share something ‘extraordinary’ together. It is something that we can hardly forget even after 10 years. 
Lastly, I just wanted to say well done to Jimar, Linda, Emmy, Sharan and me and I personally believe that we could have great achievement in the future because we believe in ourselves. I really enjoy the walk though it is tiring. It is wonderful day that I spent with you guys. I love you all~


gather at library bus stop

Ready to depart

We can make it through the rain~

Reach Yayasan Sabah
happy me


my leg

we have walk through this big circle
still got half way to go

 tired emmy

the spirits continue

reach Suria Sabah

the group pic of the participants

tired emmy and linda

delicious and only cost rm3 for the whole big pack

side dishes

eating scene 1

eating scenes 2

the girls

love this pic although it is blur

triangle 

lastly, the orang kuat of IBs~

Love you all~
15 April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment