Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's about to end

Dear blog,

Now is week 13 of my final semester in UMS. Well, i was actually looking forward for my tomorrow trip to Tambunan waterfall. I have some feeling that it will be an extremely unforgotten and enjoyable moments with my course mates and lecturers. I'm going to enjoy it and make my every moments count! Yay~

Hmm, it is quite sad actually to realize my Uni life is about to end. Have to join my sister in the career's world which full with tense, pressure and uncertainty. I was kinda living in denial to face the world actually. If i can choose, i rather go adventure and spend my time travelling. Well, everyone would wish to have those kind of life. In order for me to fulfill it, going to earn lots of money and spend it!

Okay, that's all for my quick update here. Looking forward~

This is the place i'm going tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment