Saturday, January 1, 2011

01012011

Hola... Good morning everyone! Yo, it's first day of 2011~~~ Guess everyone enjoy countdown last night.

As for me, i wish to have a better year and enjoyable moment this year. Just hoping everything were smooth and fine like what i wishes for~~~ Greedy? Ya, i admit i am GREED! Materialistic instead.

Now spending the first day of 2011 in KL, along with my lovely family. Another 2 more days, i'll back to UMS to finish the final semester. Though the result in 5th semester was okay, not really satisfied, just hoping this semester will be another great semester for me. Really hope that i can pull up my overall CGPA this time. But i know it will be a little bit impossible for me. Anyway, stay +ve...

Well, nothing much to wrote this early morning. Just want to start the 2011 with lots of love and hopefully can get my Mr. Right too (if possible). Hahaha... No matter what, may i have real fun, love, joyful, and blessed year~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment