Saturday, January 22, 2011

Assignments....

It has been few days after i went for the hiking. Now going to rush for 3 assignments that due on next week. Suddenly just felt the time is not enough. Actually i shall put it like this, i just don't know which and how to start the works. It is like marathon where i have to complete it without wasting my time. Yet, it is impossible for me to not distracted by other stuff. Now i online here and blogging. Suppose to find the information, end up typing here. That's is why always end up doing things last minutes. Regarding the mount hiking, will try update soon. Just need to rush all my assignments, then will proceeds with that. Overall, the journey was fun this time. As i mention in my facebook, i got the same guide that guide me the first time i hiking. So coincidence huh... Haha... Stay tuned for Mount Kinabalu...

No comments:

Post a Comment