Sunday, January 2, 2011

So long

Dear blog,

It was the second day of 2011, and i will be going back Sabah for my final semester. Though like living in denial, but have to face the reality in around 15 hours for the student life. Probably it will be the finale of my role as the student. Who knows maybe will further in master. Just let it be...

Wake up in the early morning today and went Titiwangsa with my girlfriend-Penny for jogging. Shall i said walking? Hmm, just enjoy spending my life that way. Relax and without any pressure. Just a wonderful day i had! Probably when i back KL next time, should practice this kind of lifestyle.

Looking at the facebook, seems like most of my course mate were already back in campus, while me still far across the sea. Oh god, tomorrow was my prof.'s class! It is a big NO NO to skip his class. Hopefully he will consider our situation although it seems impossible. Praying hard now, hope he wont be so strict this semester. How should i describe him? Prof is good lecturer, just sometimes i don't feel like going to his class voluntarily just because the indirect pressure i got from him. Still figuring out the reason. Boring? Fierce? Don't know. Just hope everything are PERFECT!

As i mention before that this semester might be a little bit free, not knowing how are all those assignment can be. Please not be so burden. Regarding my elective course, i am still not sure shall i maintain with the tourism course. Found out that taking the banking course was quite excited too. As i getting good great for it last semester. Real GOOD!

I'm going to stop here. Going to spend my precious night with my family before leaving tomorrow. Hopefully i will keep on blogging to update my status. Well, you know i have some difficult online section when i back UMS. Haha... See ya~~~

Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment