Sunday, January 16, 2011

Looking forward

Dear blog,

I've been in UMS for 2 weeks now and i'm started to get bored of the hostel life! OMG!!!

How should i put into words. Hmm, perhaps it was my final semester and i was getting used with this 2 and half years life. Plus the courses i am taking now is lesser compared to my previous semester, now i feel like doing nothing everyday. Just sitting in front of my laptop, watching the dramas and movies. Even the very nice movie i got sick with it. Probably just the mood is not here.

Well, i'm looking forward for next Tuesday as i'm going to beat the Mount Kinabalu again. Yes, AGAIN! This time different experience with friends and the road taking was shorter too. Hopefully i can beat my own time and strength where last time actually get a lot of help from my tour guide. Thanks to him that i finally made my way to the peak. Otherwise, i can't imagine that i can conquer the mount. I'm really hope that this time i can really made it to the peak with my own strength. Finger cross***

This is me last time to the peak. Will try get another version of me on the same location.

Will be updating myself here soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment