Friday, December 31, 2010

Final blog 2010

The clock showing 2345, which means left 15 minutes to for for 2011 and end of 2010. Though tonight was the new year eve, and i was spending my precious time in front of my laptop and blog to wish the world
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Well, i shall explain a little bit on how i celebrate this time. I am down to flu this time. Yeah, FLU! Or you can refer it as running nose. Guess it was the final sickness to end the 2010. You know what? My sister says that 'why every holiday, you definitely will get sick?' for me, it is better get sick in KL rather than while i was in UMS. It is much more torturing and suffering at that time. At least, i got people to take care of me while i in KL. This is what it call home sweet home~~~

Hmm, another few more minutes to go to welcome 2011. Look back the 2010, i was having quite fun time. And guess what, i will be in my final semester in few minutes soon. Then i will grad and join the career world with my sisters. In the blink of eyes, i almost finish my degree paper. Time flies. Even my friend tied the knot in 2010. Oww... I'm not sounding old here right? Complaining my life? Nah... Just some sharing of my feelings. Oh ya, i will be climbing the Mount Kinabalu soon. As you know that it will be my second times. This cost me RM365! Sound silly and wasting my $$$? I should put it like this, just another life experience and my University journey. Should make it more memorable~~~

Oh, it's time now. Typing too slow. Hahaha... Everyone, HAPPY 2011~~~~

Shall blogging tomorrow to start the 2011 journey...

Wishes of the new year: May all my dreams come true and go accordingly to my plan~~~
finger cross

No comments:

Post a Comment