Friday, January 7, 2011

!st day

Stepping into land below wind yesterday, around 1630. How should i express my feelings? Hmm, excited? Probably i feel tired. Although just sitting in the flight, without doing anything, but it is actually quite tiring. I'm not trying to show off k? Just from the moment i left my home, in the bus, then wait for boarding. It took around 6 hours for me to reach my hostel. You see... But, there is one lucky things happen. I saw rainbow while i was in the sky! Yes, when i was in the flight and suddenly i saw the rainbow. Not many people can see it. Guess i was the lucky one. Just so unbelievable...

I officially start my first class today. Morning class... It was my elective course. Although i heard a lots of people saying that it was tough, but never realize it is quite difficult course in my own perception. I remember last semester when i took the banking course, they were saying that it is very tough. End up i don't actually feel that tough. Got pretty good result though. Just this time, not quite sure.

Oh ya, i accidentally skipped my second class this day. Due to some misinformation, i went at the wrong class. By the moment i reach, it's finish. Well, i'm not blaming anyone giving me wrong information, just not my day. Luckily it was a really huge class. Not going to notice my absent i guess.

Well, that's all for today. Will keep on update soon...

Me on the first day with my club shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment