Monday, September 20, 2010

Holiday~~~

After come back from Titi’s house, almost every day we report ourselves to library. Guess that is the only place where we can go and online and facebooking and sometimes assignment. But do you think we really so hardworking do assignment there? Nah… No. Of course we do go around KK and even find Ah Ping in IP. With the sudden thought, we drag her to KK eat and shops with her without letting her say NO. Hahaha… This show we are very mean right? Yeah, I admit I am sometimes. Opps… By the way, we do took some pictures of the sunset. Just to keep it as memories since we are final years now. Here it is.

View from KK
 
 
Three of us

The next day we kacau her again in IP. We have our lunch and steamboat there. Yeah… This is what we all doing if we have nothing to do. Eat, eat and eat. That’s why people will surprise to see us as we might gain some of the weight. Apa boleh buat? Only entertainment that never get bored. Since I don’t really know about cooking, I just help up very little. But I do HELP them!

Here's the lunch Ping prepare for us

Lunch time~~~
Preparation 1

 
Preparation 2

Preparation 3

As usual, i don't know cook, end up ss myself... hahaha...

Final product

Yeah, itadakimasu

Besides eating, SS is one of the favourite. We take some detour around UMS and took pictures in all the schools. Not all actually, but we do detour to almost all the places. Hahaha… 


Stops 1, Schools

Stops 2, stairs...

Stops 3, trees

Stops 4, School of biz and econ

Love this pics..
 
Car of the day~~~

Not forgotten, ODEC

And finally, me and the jetty

Not only in UMS, we got the chance to escape from UMS. My friends ajak me to go Kota Belud there for his assignment. So I follow him all the way there. Of course not only me la, I invite my friends also. Throughout the journey was quite boring actually, not so much of conversation. I need to concentrate on the road sign and board because he doesn’t really know the way. Haizz… This was my second time go there, so barely remember the road. But this time we didn’t get lost. Proud of myself! Hahaha… actually Sabah road quite easy to recognize la, only 1 road. Just follow the road sign sure will reach the destination. The only drawbacks were that the road condition is not so good and hardly get petrol station.Once we reach ulu Kukut, the manager told him to go till Kudat there to get more data. An unexpected trip to Kudat this time. We safely reach there, me and my friends took some pictures while he doing his assignment. Looks like we are the bodyguard pula. Hahaha… After he got his data, we are heading back to UMS, at first we plan to stop by Tuaran to try out the Tuaran mee. Unfortunately we did not reach there. I think we pass by the place. We don’t even see the road sign showing welcome to Tuaran or 2km to Tuaran. I guess we have no faith with Tuaran mee. Back to UMS, we took another detour to UMS and take some pictures. Yes, AGAIN. This time we went Canselori that part and go into the muzium. Take quite a lot of photo I think. 

 
Safoda, Ulu Kukut

Sam n me

Sudden escape to Kudat

love the background, but not my pose

Me~~


The next day, we went to around UMS and to ODEC as well to visit the Aquarium. This was my first time to thereafter 2 and half year studying in UMS. Ashamed to talk about it also. Luckily I am student of UMS, not charging any entrance fees. The aquarium not so big, quite small actually.Not so many marines life can be seen, but have turtled. So, not so bad la. I don’t know whether it is the effects of the lenses or what, the fishes there look quite big. I get dizzy if I look closely, probably is because of the decoration. I don’t know. But now at least I went there. Hahaha… 


UMS, 1994

Selamat datang (entrance)
Finally with the UMS logo

And my solo pic with UMS

The BIG fish


This look like tourist

Aquarium & Muzium Marin

End of the tour
Overall, that’s the holiday I have. Not even finish completing the assignment. Just with the jalan-jalan mood only. How am I going to survive this semester? I should be more hardworking, rather than doing nothing. Should find back my study spirits now! So that’s all till here...


*Some part of the pictures in UMS was not with me. Will upload it soon after I got the soft copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment