Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Sept 2010

Here's the home deco pic's that i manage to snap.

The tanglung deco that i get it last year


my bed (upper)

my wallpaper

handmade ketupat by me

my room

Ladies room

soft board

WELCOME!!!

That's all for the home deco. Now will proceed with the charity pics that i manage to obtain thru facebooks...
This is before we start our work... on the way to the kampung

after we done

*sorry, din't manage to get the pic that we are really helping them..

Oh ya, i just finished my midterm thru LMS. Actually, many people are attending in the Megalab now for the sake of this mid-term. They thought can know the marks now and just wait me to finish it. But no.. Hahaha... just seeing so many familiar faces here. But i have another midterm later-->law. Haiz... by the way, here is the pic of the question and people here.. *it is quite blur actually.

The question

The crowd in megalab...

Okay, that's all for today... catch up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment