Monday, September 20, 2010

Buddhist camp (5-8 September 2010)

Just back from the Buddhist camp that help in Santavana Forest Heritage which last for 4 days 3 nights. This was the second time I attend this kind of Buddhist camp. The first time was in the same place, same days last year. As a comparison, I felt that this time not so good compare to last time. However, having lots of good times too and learn more about Buddhism. Is the camp tire? Erm, this time I don’t really feel that. I was quite enjoying with the lessons and activity, though some of it is quite boring. Overall is still okay. This time we got the chance to hike the Santavana’s hill. It is an awesome experience actually. A huge group of people hike together, even the dogs are following us. On top of it, have a good view on the South China Seas and the Sifu wants us to do some meditation there. It is quite interesting experience indeed. I bet not everyone will have this kind of chances. And I was just the lucky one to being part of it. It is like some sort of training and educating us to relax and live peacefully. Probably some of you might think that this kind of camp must always about the religion. Yes, it is about religion. It allow us to know more and deeper about Buddhism. From my understanding, Buddhism actually is a very good teacher that educates us to become patient. Wondering will I be able to do that?  Hah, let’s just wait and see if there are any changes later on. Can’t just do it with only 4 days… Hopefully my attitudes really payoff from the camp. By the way, here is some of the pictures I manage to get. Do enjoy it.
My group 惭愧 group

Guess my hand?

Us again

The tourist pic

Half way to the top
*pic on top haven get yet...

Girls~~~

Big group


  
My group again

Me 

The group's pic

Overall, that's the picture is available with me. If got any chances, will get more and try to upload more~~~

written on: 8 September 2010, 2230

No comments:

Post a Comment