Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rat?

Dear blog,

Been a week i guess not login here. Kind of busy with more workload as one of my colleague, ex-colleague resign for better offer. Take over her work and it is so much and rush work. Need to take some time to familiar myself with it now. And guess what, yesterday was my very first OT with the company. Ever since i leave that firm, never work more than 1745 till yesterday. Or maybe is me, who a little bit slow in adapting with the work.

And today, got a call from my BF, who kind of rescue me from the unscheduled delay of LRT. For the very first time after 1 year++, not visiting the night market. Finally got my foot there and experience the asam laksa. A little disappointed though.

Oh, kinda stray away from the topic that i wish to share. Did you guys realize that the RAT now are in the same size of CAT? Although there is only 1 alphabet different. Okay, i know it's not any new to you. But i almost mistook the CAT as RAT just now. Going to scream, but when i look closely, it was a CAT! And why is the cat so tiny, and dirty like rat? OMG... isn't the rat is big portion enough for the cat? Or should blame on Whiskey on making the so healthy and break the mother nature? Hmm.. moment of thoughts here. I remember seeing an advert too. Where the rat was dancing in front of the cat, and ignore by it. This is how the world had change without our permission. From a very basic things, we make it complicated and came to forgot the basic.



Okay, till here...

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment