Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meeting the Dragon GF

Dear blog,

It's Saturday fever! Nah.. Just another nothing-to-do day for me. Yes. No activity. Ever since i join the career world, my life has change to a little bit bored + passionless. And I had always realize i should make the changes to get myself back to the way i used to be. Just somehow too much 'obstacle' that restrain me. Somehow I still got some friends to hang out with.

Yes, meeting my GF yesterday for dinner. Actually i was going to ask her out today, who knows she made the move 1st, and meet for dinner yesterday. Hahaha... Kind of regular meeting with her as compare to others Uni-mates. Things went just nice when we get ourselves out of 'bored' work with a little bit of gossips and sharing. Okay, i know i should meet up with others too. Perhaps some other time till i arrange for it. Hah...

Nice decor at Pavilion, KL

Me

Dragons in the house!

Okay, till here

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment