Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY Greeting

Dear blog,

Morning morning~ It's forth day of CNY. A little bit late greetings from me.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Have a prosperous Water Dragon Year A Head!!!

Basically, this year i'm celebrating this festival in KL. Not going back to Ipoh. And i'm starting my work on the third day of CNY. So, which means i'm not receiving much Ang Pow YET! Ha.. Perhaps now have joining the career world, not being bother of getting the ang pow that much like while in the childhood times. This is how my perception had changes. Maybe i really realize how every single dollar are to be earned. And make me treasure the value of everything (am i?)! Anyway, anyhow and anywhere, please take good care of yourself my friends and families out there! Do not eat too much till growing vertically. Drink more water to avoid yourself from getting sick. And DO SLEEP EARLY so you can wake up to work for tomorrow!!! Hahaha~


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment