Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Pretender

Dear blog,

Been wondering, how many of us are hiding behind our very own mask? I honestly admit here. Not to say that I'm not being 'me' all the time, it is just that there are times that i actually sealing away my true feelings because of the uncertain feeling that i sense. Yeah, i never ask, and you never tell. That's what happen all the time. End up hurting people indirectly without realizing how much their importance is!



Behind every smiles, there are pains. Behind every joys, there are suffers. behind every loves, there will be jealousy. There will always have sacrifices. That's what i believe in!

When i'm putting the smile on my face, how many of you could actually tell how much pains and worries are there? Compressing and sealing away all my true feelings sometimes are hurting me so deeply without you realizing. I'm not sharing it, because i know only me can heal myself. No one except myself.

There are times when i wish to run away from all the pain, and be a carefree person without anything to be worried. Rather than on the mask and become the person that everyone want me to be.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment