Saturday, March 5, 2011

Enjoying the moment of my life

Dear blog,

Not much of things happen recently. Just some course photo shootings, dance practice, mid-term and never ending assignments. I guess when i'm joining the career world, i won't be complaining about those 'assignments' but datelines and project. Well, that's what life has to be. We people just never stop from complaining and demanding. Always hoping for better once the basic requirement fulfill. Men natural behaviour-> GREED

Though i keep complaining my life, but i do wish to enjoy every single moment. Even it is nothing much. Yesterday have a sweet escape with my friends to UMS peak. This was my second attempt to there and we took some short-cut instead of using the road from marine school. We start our journey on 1700 and reach within 15 minutes. Well, is was just a short journey actually. And for the sake of our assignments, we have to trouble ourselves all the way to the peak. As for me, i'm kinda enjoying it as this might be my last time to the peak. Who knows?

By the way, the dance practice finally completed. Actually the choreograph is done, but now need to polish it. Whenever i was practicing with my partner, i personally think it was getting worse. Or shall i say our performance is not stable. Sometimes our timing is good, and sometimes no. Basically i know what and where my problems is. My eye contact! Need to train myself... :-(

Ok, so far for my writing. Going to post some pics now... By the way, remember to enjoy every moment of your life too~~~

the HE09 third year...
though not all are here..

some crazy pics

with the pretty ladies~~~

the local pretty ladies~~

lunch time which cost us RM600++ for 30 of us

Well, that's so far the picture available. Enjoy myself~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment