Monday, February 28, 2011

Ballroom dance

dear blog,

Well well, quite someday for not updating here. Am i so busy? Nah, not really. Just with some assignments, on-going mid-term and some club activities. Fortunately not feeling bored and tired. Quite enjoying myself with these things.

Our club dinner will be held on 12 March 2011, and this very final year, again signing myself as performer for ballroom dance. Actually i started dance when i participate for the Pesta Ang Pow in Contemporary dance. Though it was quite tiring sometimes, but i like the feeling. Perhaps it was something where i think i can found myself? Probably just something i interested in.

Going to reveal some here, the ballroom dance that we will performing was waltz and salsa. It was totally two different types of dance. Personally i was fond with salsa. Even though i am remembering the steps, just i think not 'sexy' enough. Need to practice more to make it perfect. Another concern of me was the heels and stage. As i am not so use with the heels and dance, just afraid to fall down when performing. I can imagine it will be very very embarrassing!!! Hopefully that will NOT HAPPEN! finger cross.

Ok, going to sign out here for today. Will keep on updating for my latest activities. Oh ya, all the best for my mid-term tomorrow and on Thursday.  :-)

Waltz


Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment