Friday, March 11, 2011

tsunami prediction in Sabah

Dear blog,

Today heard about another tsunami hit Japan. The moment I heard about it, I felt nothing actually. Just thought that it was another warning to us to take good care of the earth. Then come out with the news that it might hit Sabah as well, and warning to stay away from the beach was release. I was thinking that if that is the time for me, no matter how I am, it will be me. No use to running away now.

Then here come the sudden emo moment. Just out of the blue, me and my roommate were discussing about this issue and we should appreciate everyone around us. We should call every of our friends to say some ‘last words’. Call the people we loved before and let them know there is ‘me’ who ever love you before. Call the people that love you but you do not love them to thanks for being nice to us. Call people who ever have a fight with you to have their forgiveness on our immaturity. Call our parents to thanks them for bringing us to this world. Say sorry to them as we could not repay them now, probably in the coming life. Now to recall back what I’ve done, I should have reflected myself. So, I am here to jot down every moment in my life as much as possible and share it out here. Even if there is something happen to me in the future, at least there is something that proves my presence in this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment