Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tourism planning

dear blog,

Just finish the last mid-term of this final semester. Tourism planning. People around me saying that this paper is tough, but i already study half, so need to stay alive till the end of the semester. Hmm, what should i comment about this? Doing good? Not really... Honestly, i don't think i'm doing well in this paper, just okok lo... Not expecting much on it because i didn't really pay much effort in it. Lacking of time to study, just too much activities. Now should blame on my own time management problems. Okay, i know it is the final semester and i should learn this from early of my Uni life, but i still can't cope myself with it. Easily distracted when there is 'activities' around me. the temptation to play is higher than study. Hahaha... That's just me... Okay, need to stop for now... another dateline is coming and trying to finish it by today. Hopefully~~~ Finger cross... Last word, everyone enjoy your day ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment