Monday, February 7, 2011

Mount KK

dear blog,

As i promise before, i'm going to upload my 2nd attempt to mount KK. Well, it is quite different experience compare to the first time i went. The people accompanying me is different. And the motivation is different too. I remember last time the things that motivate myself way up to the peak was the $$$. That time was not me who paying, so i was thinking that don't ever waste the money and forcefully made myself to the peak. And i made it! This time, i'm the one who is motivating my friends. Because i went there before, so it is like okay if i'm not reaching the peak. The weather is freaking cold! That's what make them actually want to give up. Lucky us 6 girls made our way to the peak. If i'm not mistaken, there is total of 11 of us made it to the peak out of 20. Quite good achievement. Okay, here's the picture...

At KK park...



in the room
Prepare to sleep~~~

Me

Reach the top...
Girls on the top~~~

The sign board has change

But i got the same guide-Nizam

Gorilla

RM1

Us again

Me on the top

moving down

Resting
Yeah

8.0 KM

Yohoo~~


rest at Laban rata Rest house

On my way down

Finally reach Tipohon

Me n sam ho

My 2nd cert

It's ME!!
The 2009 and 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment