Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine

Dear blog,

Currently updating myself in my girlfriend's house as i did not back to my hostel yesterday. Well, it's Valentine's day and of course, outing with my girlfriends. Wohoo!!! If were to mention here, it can be consider the first time being so 'wild' in Sabah. After the midterm in the morning, attending the tutorial and headed straight to K-box. Singing all day long and some of most almost losing their voice. Of course it is not me k, still able to talk and SING! After the singing section, headed to Fresco for our lovely Valentine's dinner. It located nearby the port. Overall, the restaurant has great environment that serve with Italian foods. It was quite delicious as well. Hmm, actually i'm not really good in elaborating the foods. Just not that choosy. Hahaha... The night activity, for the first time signin myself to Chocolate Factory, White room, Firefly and Bed. Well, this were all pub and bar and of course i have some liquor. It would be weird if i don't have any. Honestly i'm telling here, it was my first time attending to bar. Not even in KL accept the one in Genting. If were to compare with what i have imagine, the bar in Sabah were too 'proper'. I hardly find any dance floor actually. From what i have learn from my friends that went bar in KL, there will be huge dance floor and people were just crazy about dancing. Here? Nah, hardly found. Most of them were just dance on their place and enjoying the songs. Totally different from what i have imagine. Well, maybe this the culture in Sabah. Just exposing myself with different culture as what i've learn from my class. Hahaha... Trying to applying it onto my daily life. Okay, i think that's all for this time, though i was a little bit late, but still to wish everyone, HAPPY VALENTINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment