Thursday, February 10, 2011

You see through me

Dear blog,



Honestly i was quite surprise when you tell me those advice. Indeed, i am really thankful for what you have see inside me. Most of the words you told me were right, and if you continue to talk with me, i think my tears will rolling down. Perhaps i am too afraid that when people able to see what i really am. I know the weakness in myself, that's the reason i keep myself bottom up most of the time. You told me that i am searching for something. Yes. It is true! I just feel my life lack of something and i am still searching for it. When you say it is subject for me to accept it or not? I am confuse. Is that something is awaits me in front? Why can't i see it? And what is it? If i am to recall what you have told be just now, i am actually scare. I never met someone that able to see through me like this. It was like staying naked in front of everyone that i know. Feel insecure at the moment. Anyhow, i am really thanks for the advice you gave me just now. That's the reason i jot it down here to remind me that there is someone will reach out for me when i need it. Will try to search the light to torch me path.

No comments:

Post a Comment