Sunday, December 13, 2009

sing k-gathering

Yesterday went out with my friends. We were off to Plaza Low Yat to sing-k. We suppose to meet up before 1pm infront of red-box but end up everyone is late. So we start the 1.30 section and suppose to finish on 4.30. However we just sing extra extra time until 8++. Wow, can consider is like around 7 hours we in the room.
Since it have been quite long we did not meet Veve fan, she getting prettier. Well, study public relationship is just different from us. Have to always stay pretty right. It have been a while did not hang out like this. I guess the previous time was during the redang time with the same people. Hopefully will have another trip again...


soo young, me, yi wen and sia wei


ban zhang and treasurer


pretty sia wei and me


me with the mic...


with christmas tree


pretty of the day... ^.^

An enjoyable and memorable day as all of us change to the world of leng lui... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment