Saturday, December 26, 2009

Outing...

Today just went movie with my sis. Avatar, 1.30pm at Capsquare. This movie took 2 and half hour. My comment is not so bad, pretty good. Quite worth to watch it.
This morning wake up really early, around 8am waiting for Ming to do the registration together. Just making me headache because not knowing what exact curse should i go for? Well, finally the registration settle and went movie. After the movie, spent some time on Starbucks with my hot caramel chocolate (if i'm not mistaken the name) while waiting for the rain to stop. I think the rain stop around 5pm. Then we headed our way to KLCC and shop there for a while. End up buying 2 pairs of shoes with gold color. One for me and another is my sis. different sizes and i definitely will bring it to Sabah with me. So basically should consider 1 pair. Hahaha...
After KLCC, next stop suppose to go back home but we go to my sis friend's house to take somethings and go Jusco to meet my mom there. After some little shopping in the market, back to Desa to buy dinner. Last but not least, reach home by 8 o'clock. Another tiring out day for me. of course switching the television and movie again! Secret! Not really like this movie actually. 10 o'clock, my favorite movie TITANIC!
I remeber i first watch this movie is in Jusco when i was primary school with my sisters. My mother don't even know we went there because my sis ask us to keep it as secret. Of course now mom already know as i told her few years ago. That time, even i was small, not knowing so much of the English word but still manage to understand the whole story. Just feel touching with the story line... Plus the famous theme song, My heart will go on. Can memorize the lyrics until now.

By Celine Dion
My Heart Will Go On...
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment