Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simple soo leng...

I got a question from my friend. Asking me why am I blogging here? Well, my answer for the question is simple, I just like to express and share more of my stories here. Then continue asking me why not just call them and share the stories? Isn’t it livelier? And my answer for this time is that if I call each of them, it is time and cost consuming. By the way, probably not everyone will have the chance of receiving my calls. Another problem is, who shall I call first?
I guess it would be easier and less expensive way for me to post everything here (thought I might not really post everything). Maybe if I call up someone and share my stories, it wills lesser the gap between us. But as the true friend, I guess they don’t mind if I don’t call. The bond ship will always there.
I remember that I use to jot down everything on a piece of paper. It cannot consider as a diaries as I just write down the unhappy things. At that period of time, I used to write out everything that upset me. Emotional. I write out all the negative thoughts that appear in my mind. People may ask why am I write it instead of share it with friends? First, I would not like to see people around me to upset with my problems as well. Second, at those upset period, it is actually difficult time for me to voice out everything. It is easier for me to express myself in writing (thought my writing skills is not so good). It is just me. Besides that, if I was in the unhappy mood, I know all the words that I voice out will definitely hurt a lots of people especially those who dear me. That’s why I prefer to buried all the problems in a piece of paper.
Now in this blog, I had change to share my happiest moment together (even though sometimes quite negative here). I prefer to have the joyful moment to be remembered. Some may feels that blogging is to share your emotions and thought together. However for me, I think blogging is to let others know how well am I doing now? It doesn’t matter whether I am happy or not? As long as I still live healthy here.
Just now I read back those paper I written few years ago. Feel funny on it. Just hard to believe that I would have those thinking that days. Probably I grown up a bit now and more rational. Reading those notes I written just remind me of those days I go through. I believe everything will be better now.

some of the flash back on me...


the 2007 me..


the 2008 me


the 2008 me


the 2009 me..


last but not least, the latest me...

sharing my enjoyable moment here....

No comments:

Post a Comment