Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best friend

It is mid-night now and it was very seldom for me to stay up late. guess this is the once in the blue moon. Now the clock is pointing 0138 and i was here to updating myself. It has been a week i did not log on here. Just feel like nothing to update.
I just back from bak kut teh with my old friend-soo ling and her sister. Actually was going to her home and have some girl's talk, suddenly her sister calling and ask to join for supper. Since the conversation haven't finish, end up joining them off to kepong. Plan to have steamboat but the stall close already, so have the bak kut teh. It had been quite long for me to taste the bak kut teh. Totally different from the one in KK.
Short reunion with soo ling remind me of a lot of things. I remember that we used to chat for really long hour time until my mom have to call me home. All the crap we used to 'discuss' leave memories to us now. Without realize the time pass, soo ling and soo leng had known each other for 8 years now. Peoples used to tease us by calling our name whenever we are together. Of course both of us not answering them as we know the trick. This end up putting the funny nick name to us.
Now soo ling further her study in TARC in accounting course and i in Sabah with business course. Probably we will meet up again in the same company. Hahaha....
Hopefully our friendship will never ever break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment