Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long time no see!!!

Today went out with my old friend. Really long time no see. I guess it has been 2 years. He just came back from Singapore this morning for holiday. It had been few years we did not meet each other. I am so glad to meet him back this semester break because every time whenever I am in Kl, he just could not get his leave. Today really the tiring gathering as we had chatted almost the whole day.
Suppose we meet up at 1300 but he was late, meet 1400. An hour late! Well, due to some unavoidable reason. Then we proceed to KLCC to have our ‘lunch’. At the same time, many topic pops up and we were sitting there for quite long. Then we move to next destination, Times Square to have some shopping since I am planning to buy something if lucky. End up buying shoes and shirt. Around 1900, we continue to fetch my twin-soo ling to have some tea. After get her, we move to little tree and been there for another 2 hours I guess. More and more topics coming. Flash back all the memory from our first met till now. Fortunately we still here, sitting together and share the stories together. Actually I am appreciate the moment like this because I don’t think everyone can do like this. Nowadays, it is quite difficult for us to find someone that really can talk to, someone who really can share everything, and someone who really remember us. Now, having a small gathering might be easy, but for everyone to attend is difficult. Neither he nor she will appear. Wondering next time when we meet, how will it be?
Anyway, deep in my heart, I am very treasure this kind of friendship! Hopefully the next time we meet, another story will be heard. By the way, thanks for the early Christmas present, my friend!!!


shoe that i bought


shirt i bought from soo ling's sis shop


Beauty and solvil titus


Perfume



Thanks for the gift!!! You should know who you are since i did not mention your name? Hahaha... Appreciate the gift and this friendship so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment