Sunday, June 24, 2012

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012

Dear blog,

Yesterday night got a sudden invitation from my sis to join her in Standard Chartered Marathon as one of her friend not able to make it. So, I in there to fill the empty position on behalf of her. Not thinking for so long, i just say yes! On the second thought only i realize it is 10km run. Hmm... Keep on thinking whether i can make it as i do not train myself in jogging for so long, just weekly leisure badminton. And Im lucky enough to finish the 10 km leisure women categories within the 2 hours limit. 10 KM!!! Well, not very hard actually bif we do proper and regular training. Honestly saying, kind of proud of myself. Hehehe...Perhaps i shall participate in more of marathon in future. Been joining once under ING, but that were so many years before. And now kind of setting new timing for me. Yeay.... 

Okay, skip the lengthy stories, not much pictures taken as i am so focus in finishing the 10 km within 2 hours. I think i took around 1 hour and 40 minutes? Shall check the timing later. Overall, another satisfaction achievement for me! 

At home, ready to go for the run~

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012

Spot the medal?

10 km finisher... one for me and the other one for my sis...

Us... At the finisher while waiting for her friends...
She finished the line much earlier than me... 
So my next target, train train train!
More KM maybe? Hahaha

Hehehe...
It's me! 
Posing with the medal!

Okay, that's for the quick update for the KL marathon 2012. 
Till the next blog~

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment