Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crown buffet lunchie

Dear blog,

Hello everyone. Seems like i've been disappearing for almost 2 weeks time. Well, i ain't going to anywhere, i was just merely no time, nah, i guess i'm a little bit lazy plus i've no idea what to post here. Sounds pathetic ha? I think it is just my life started to be a little bit too routine. Aren't i always complaining about this? Yea, I do! The working life seriously not my cup of tea.... Err.. sound a bit of weird ho? Whatever...

Okay, a little bit quick update of me in the past 2 weeks of MIA. Nothing much happening, but got the chance to have the buffet lunch with my family in Crown Plaza Hotel. My sis bought the voucher through Groupun or All Aisa Deal, not so sure which site. But feel free to pay a visit there as these kinds of website were really happening nowadays. Many were looking into these sites just to get their chance and grab the pretty low price of anything. I guess.

my decor on the table... looks messy.. haha

The restaurant

Foods serve

fruits serve... spot the strawberries? My sis keep on asking me to take more strawberries...


me.. hmm.. look a bit tired

my sis

me and my eldest sis

mom and second elder sis



me by the pool side


is my sister...
kind of like this pics, but my sis doen't seems to...

my sis and me version

i think this is the only pics i took with the board klcc, even though i've been taking the train almost every single day, at this station. Act like a tourist this time.. hehe

Next station, KLCC...


me vs her 

Hehehehe

Oh ya, not to mention that i've been feeling unwell for a couple of days. Been dragging myself to the workplace just for the sense of responsibility. Actually been planning to take the MC, as i would like to wait for for of the colleague to come back from her trip as i got to hand over her task back to her. Who knows, she never show on the day she suppose to resume work. And eventually, my sickness been recovering thanks to those panadol soluble. And not forgotten the breakfast-bread and milo for these couple of days. Really start to change my routine. Hmm... Finally, been recovering now and i guess should take extra care of myself as no one care more on you other than yourself. No one will suffer on behalf on you and no one know how hard and difficult the situation is other than you. Whatever it is, love yourself first, before start loving others. If you not able to love yourself, how do people expect you to have love them? Moment of thoughts for you. =)

The breakie that accompany for the past few days~

And I'm lucky enough, got a free drink from 1 of my colleague after my yoga class.. thanks uncle Yeoh~ ^^

Okay, that's for the current blog. Till the next upcoming blog....



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment