Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The one that got away

Dear blog,

Been listening to this songs 'The one that got away' by Katy Perry in this few days. I like the lyrics and somehow, without knowing how, it eventually makes me emotionally unstable. The more i listen to this song, the more flashback in my mind. Even right now!

Things happen when i was in my first year in my university. Im far away, but i do notice a little of changes whenever im back home. Things change. While in my second year, i guess the scenario gone worse. I still remember there is time when i was at home, a stranger will come and look for you. Never ever i voice out about this as i alert that there is something serious going on. Neither of you tell me anything. Anything! Eventually i just complete the maze myself. Until the early of this year only i learn about the truth! The truth that i don't know what and how should i react! Up until now, i have no idea what im want from you. There are times i worried about you, and at the same time i wish for your d***h. Hardly meet you now, but when i saw those shirts, somehow i relieve that you still somewhere out there, But there are really times i just give up. Nothing to expect, or i do not know what im expecting? Are you the one that got away? Or is it me that trying to run away?



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment