Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hot Sunday

Dear blog,

What a freaking hot Sunday on the beginning of June 2012. How i wish i in the swimming pool, swim in the cold water in this weather. Well, just not many friends enjoy swimming. So, im trying to divert my attention in order for me to forget about this hot weather. After so long i do not do anything on my nail, finally i got myself back in the mood to do something on it. well, it is just the very same old design which i think i already done before. No skills. basic will do. Save the talk now, here's the latest nail of mine after be in no colour for almost a month.


the simple design on my left hand

another design on my right hand

Had a little conversation with my mom yesterday. And i found it a little funny.

Mom: 还好你的脚像我。
Me: 做么?
Mom: 像我的又白又滑...
Me: 买花赞华香...
hahaha...

Well, i guess im lucky enough to have the gene from my mom-fairer among my sisters. 

My leg that my mom was referring too... ^^

That's for the day. Till the next blog...


Love



No comments:

Post a Comment