Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exam break

Wohoo.... finally just left 2 paper. But i still need to wait another week for it. Hopefully i wont become lazy for my paper as i need to wait a week. Yesterday i went for my elective paper, afterward i went karaoke with my friends. Have some relaxing mood after the my tough week. I guess most of the IB students are relaxing themselves. Let's talk about yesterday. After we finish our exam, me and some of my friends went lunch at KK and then proceeds to singing at 2pm. We sing until 6pm i think. Then went to Lintas for dinner. Of course got some chance to have go Tanjung Aru and Sutera Harbour for some photo sections. Here's the photo sharing...

Me~~

Friends

Me n Grace


Happy Singing~~

US~~~ 



Aen n me

At Tanjung Aru

SS team~~~

Sands of the beach

The shadows~~~


The posers~~



Finally~~~





Me!!!

After this short break, need to continue the last 2 papers. All the best for me~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment