Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Result~~~

After waiting so long, my 5th semester result was finally out. Before this i've been heard about the result was release, but when i check it, it is still remain the same which is the previous semester. Now, finally i could know what i am getting for the 5th semester.  Well, still satisfied with it because i got some subjects that was performing worse in midterm, yet the outcome was pretty good. And there is one subject, my elective, i didn't know about the carry marks at all. Just too lazy and last minutes to check it, and i was doing pretty good too. Quite unexpected for it. Overall, the pointer for this semester was not so satisfying although all the minimal requirement were achieve. Humans just tend to be greedy. That's me! I'm hoping for more after seeing the result. Just to blame myself not working harder for the midterm. No one else to be blame~~~ Guess, in the final semester, really need to try my best!!! Go for it~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment