Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exam Madness

Knowing my exam schedule make me feel stress. Why? Because in the first week, i have 4 paper which is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. However, i still need to go out everyday because i need to meet my ortho on Thursday. Well, actually not so hard to have four paper in a week, it just that when in the first week, all my major falls together. Then on the second week 1 paper, until the third week got 2 paper. So all me tough paper on first week. My study week just have to concentrate with my study. Guess should not have go out so much. But i know i won't be concentrate so much because now in third year, feel myself start lazier and lazier. hopefully in my final semester i really got the good mood..

All The best for my Final!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment