Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday mood

Sitting in front of my laptop, trying to finishing tons of assignment. Whenever looking at the words make me feels sleepy and tire. Luckily I still have an off day tomorrow yet need to prepare myself for the oral test on Tuesday. Just hoping I could do well on it.
Hearing the storm, wondering will it be raining today? Hopefully yes! It has been months the sky does not pouring down water. Every day it is so hot until experiencing the sleeping in sweat. Probably were the challenges we need to face.
Listening to Derita Merindu by ahli Fiqir now. The lyric was quite good, and the melody was similar to an English songs. Can’t really remember what English song is that. Some of the words in it was really true.

Kaulah bahagia,
Kaulah derita,
esok lusa mu,
tak ku kenal lagi engkau siapa
Sekiranya derita merindu itu bahagia, aku pilih derita…

Trying to search for the full lyrics of the song. It was a nice song indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment