Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mood at 31.03.10

Once in a while, need to run my presentation in Bahasa. Since i get into Uni's life, hardly presenting in Bahasa. Shall i thanks for the PPIB course for providing the chance to practicing again my Bahasa? Haha...
So far my Bahasa still maintaining, tho lacking a little bit plus nervous on the big stage. Overall, i think should be okay as the lecturer does not ask me to slow down or repeat. Guess need practicing more next time.
Yesterday just done my Japanese oral test. Recall back, don't really spoke well with my sensei. Stuck in the conversation for quite some times, hopefully does not affect my marks so much.
Still have another week to go before the study week. Then will come the final exam. Then holiday will arrive. And finally will come to the final year. Time just pass so fast now...

No comments:

Post a Comment