Friday, February 19, 2010

shocking news

Today was Valentine’s Day and the first day of Chinese New Year. Happy Valentine to all the couples in the world and Happy CNY too!
I got a shocking new today. It is really surprise me when I heard it. It is still a little unbelievable for me because I do not think this thing should happen on my friend. But, we can’t judge a book by its cover though. All this while, I never thought my friend couple with the same sex person. I did suspect a little when I saw the photos of them, but never do I ask about it. Finally, the truth is reveal now and I think it is really a waste. How could this happen on my friend? It doesn’t look like they will! All this while, my friend just never mentions that they prefer the same sex. My friend just doesn’t look like will done this thing. Hmm, at this wonderful night, it surely a shocking new I receive. Hopefully this new will not affect my view on my friend.

Written on 15 February 2010: 0219

No comments:

Post a Comment