Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If i could chose

Recall back the decision I made is it right or wrong? Perhaps at that time you ask me, I should say No! This may release you and me now. Whenever i saw the message or call, I am wondering should I answer it. You should know that those times are past tense, and we should move on with the current life. I am doing really great with my current life. Just hope that don’t waste any of your time on me. What you doing now will just made me build bigger barriers among us. We do have great memories, but now I didn’t see it as great. I am afraid. We can be friend, now is just not the time yet. You remember you ask me am I scared of you? Honestly, my answer is Yes. I am afraid of the hope that you put on me. It is like a burden for me. I enjoy my life now, with no restriction and limits. I admit that I am selfish when choose to leave you, but I never regret it. I love myself more than others. You made a great guy, but we met at the wrong timing. I am not the girl that you should be wasting your time on. I am a lot deeper than you can imagine. You will meet you right person, but it is just not me. If only I could turn back the time, I wish all this never happen. And you don’t have to waste your time on me.

Written on 18 February 2010; 2345

No comments:

Post a Comment