Friday, February 12, 2010

Holiday mood...

Chinese New Year falls on this Sunday. People around me had started packing and some even had reached their home. Tomorrow still got another class to attend. Just wish to reach Saturday real soon so that my plans and activities can on. Today I do not have any classes, sitting in my room finishing my anime while doing some assignment. Now my clock showing 2220 and I started to feel really bored with anime and assignments. Feel like don’t want to do anything. Probably today woke up too early and don’t have any activities.
Tomorrow class start at 1400-1600. Wondering how many students will attend for the class? Yet, tomorrow need to go out early to get information on my individual assignments. Just so much of assignments lining up for me. Hopefully during this holiday I would somehow manage to finish all. Human resource, cross culture, ppib, marketing, research and Japanese. Need to start manage my time for my assignments. Oh, still got mid-term, suddenly feel like having not enough time for study.
No matter what, I need to use my holiday wisely. Somehow I had time advantage over others….

Written on 11 February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment