Tuesday, June 23, 2009

shorten again

Now i am updating my blog at my mom's place. Everytime coming here, i sure will do something with my hair. But today i also have to meet with the doctor. Yes, still having the running nose and making me suffer every NIGHT! Luckily it is not any big deal. Hopefully able to recover within this week. Today, of course asking my mom to wash and stim my hair. This is the routine everytime coming over here. Well, as i mention last few week that i had forgo my 3 years old hair. Today i shorten it AGAIN and will plan to color it right before i going back to sabah. So fast that it only left a week to be in kl now and have to back to the uni life soon. This kind of life have to stay for 2 more years then will have to step into the real working environment. Sometimes hoping myself don't grow up so fast. Now already 21st years old and still looking for the right way to follow in the future. Will there a bright future waiting for me? Who's know....

No comments:

Post a Comment