Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Going back...

Time flies... Tomorrow morning i will be taking the flight fly back to Sabah. So fast i will back to the Uni life again. Soon, i will be second year students and be the 'SENIOR'. Recall back a year before, i was being torture by the 'PSM' during the orientation. Not getting enough sleep, listen to the 'educational' talk, wearing the 'baju batik' and so on... Cant really imagine that i already spent a year-9 month in UMS.
Recall back the first day i reach UMS, the first place i visited is 'pusat rawatan warga'. So funny and lucky at the same time. When i told the PSM that i'm not feeling very well, some of them do really take good care of me. So sad didn't get the chance to know the senior name. Haha... I remember that when we finish the torturing in chansellor hall by night, the senior even look for me and give me the priority to get into the bus without 'berebut' with others. Besides that, the senior also give me some sweet so i will not fall as sleep. How lucky am i..
Hmm, thinking that tomorrow have to fly back and start the second year life really make me sick. Wondering who will be my roommate this time. Hopefully is those people that can easyy get along with. Please don't give me those need to pamper alot... cross my finger...

No comments:

Post a Comment