Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Donation

Just back from jusco. Something happen on my way to jusco and I’m not very happy with it. As usual I went there using the lrt. While on may, someone stopped me. They are from some society, first she handed me the recycle related flyers where stated that they will come to our doorstep to pick up our old stuff. Of course I say okay because it is convenience to me. Then she takes out another paper saying that some unfortunate children need our help by giving donation. Well, I guess I in the situation now. By asking me to give donation, she distracts my attention by asking me how I color my nails. After the explanation to her, she asking me to sign on a list where people signing on when giving donation. Well, I thought of donate RM5 to her for this charity work. I was shock when she says some giving RM50 where she expects me to do the same. When I told her that I going to give RM5 and will not take any gifts. She surprise me again by saying that MINIMUM donation is RM10. WHAT? Hello!!! Isn’t that it is depends on me of the amount I would like to give? This is for charity, no one will set the minimum donation when you are about to ask people to donate. I am not the rich guy, yet I am still student! Next time I should be extra careful with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment