Friday, June 5, 2009

over exercise

Yesterday really test my stamina. I went for badminton with poey, mun, ching and ching's relatives. It was only an hour game and really running out of battery. Probably i have not exercise for quite long de. After the badminton game, i join ching for the swimming at selayang. Before swimming, we stop by at batu caves. We climb the stairs to the top. The view is really nice but the leg feels like not mine. After a while up there, we come down and continue our way to swimming. If not mistaken, we swim for an hour plus. I didn't swim much actually, just laying in the water and move my feet. Just too lazy to move my self. Even my stamina also ask for a break. Today, feel a bit pain around my hand. Guess it was a warning for me from my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment