Friday, April 3, 2009

paper work

Today finally come to friday, however things does not go easy. This morning having a meeting with our group supervisor. It on 7.39 am and every time we have to wait for her. Basically all of our member is already know about it. This is the second time we meet her and the first time she also late. Yesterday, i went to dentist to fill my teeth. Finally i get my teeth fill. It is bother me sometimes because previously when i went there, they checked it and make an appointment with me. So i just have to wait till the date come. The big hole there is bothering me for quite long. After this, hve to prepare the powerpoint for presentation. Doesn't like this subject actually because most of the paper work of this assignment was done by me. Really tiring a group with them. Hopefully after the presentation, i would not have to bother with the paper work... Just hate paper work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment