Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick...

Feeling not well now. I think i must be really tireds with all the stuffs that i'm facing. Lack of sleep, not enough rest and the whether all was the sign for me. I just don't like to being sick again. I guess no one would like to falls sick. Sick,sick and sick... Really suffering for me now. Later have to listen for 2 hours of titas class. Boring class! Sometimes don't even know what the lecturer purpose. He likes just talking about himself and not about the course. Somemore after today have to prepare myself for the Japanese, the the APK report and powerpoint, then the executive night and also the sport karnival. Finaaly come to the end of the semester, FINAL! Seems like haven taken any rest at all. All the things come to me at once. This semester really a busy busy busy semester. Quite regret actually because too busybody. I suppose can be relaxing and don't have to be burden with tans of activities! Well, i guess it is too late for me to say anything now. Just be prepare and pray that everything will turn out better real soon...

2 comments:

  1. hey...take good care of yourself lei...haih...me same lik u lo i think...very stress ar n always not enough sleep...my face full wit pimples jor...i think when u come back to kl u'll get shock lo when u c meT.T haha...
    wei come n b a follower at my blog lei then i can link to ur blog more often le...keke
    http://siewwern.blogspot.com--->new player lo...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, b4 this my face also got lots of pimple, drink more water la..

    ReplyDelete