Wednesday, April 29, 2009

blogging...

Today going out to library again. Suppose i have my study in my room. Well, changes just not capable with plans. Cant wait to going back KL next week. Three more papers to go and all are taugh subjects. Yesterday i was already start packing my staff. Unbelieveable, my things was quite a lot. I only pack half of it and the beg almost full. I dont know later how i going to squeeze the rest into it.
While packing, i was very excited. So long i didn't going back. Already 4 months since this semester start. So fast, now already final exam. The times just never wait for me.
I should study now. But i was blogging here. Well, since i have come out then not to waste the time. Now really dont have the mood to study... What in my minds is KL,KL and KL. Cant wait to meet my frineds, celebrate mother's day, celebrating my mom's birthday and celebrating my birthday too! Cant wait for the day to come. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment