Monday, April 6, 2009

Beloved Mimi...

Just watch Marley and me. This story is about a dog name Marley and its life with its master. While watching this movie, it reminds me of Mimi. Mimi is my family cat before my family moved to flat house. Now recall it back, kind of missing it.
I remember Mimi was bought into our family when I was around 4 or 5 years old. If not mistaken was my neighbor bring it to us by bicycle. That time, Mimi was just a kitten and it like to jump to the sofa. Of course my mom would chase it down. Well, as the time pass, Mimi had learned that she cannot sleep on the sofa.
Besides that, while we were eating, Mimi will always around our leg. Remember one time that my dad was actually hit her. From that time, Mimi would never go near my dad. Every time we take our plate to wash, Mimi will definitely run and chase us till her plate. Seem like she know that there is food for her. When walking to the kitchen, just afraid will step on her as she will sneak around our leg. Well, I guess that is cat’s nature behavior.
Doesn’t really remember what her first victim is. A lot of victim actually, rats, lizard, and even small bird. Every time when Mimi captures it, she doesn’t eat it. Instead she plays with the victim and will show off in front of us as well. Mimi just want us to praise her and only she move it away from our view.
There is a time where when Mimi is get hurt. Don’t really know how she get those injuries. Quite serious as we can see her skin is tear off. Recall it now really ‘geli’. My mom was wanted to pt medicine on her head but maybe she don’t know, of course she run away. Then only that she know we want to cure her, the next time she just sat quietly and let us put the medicine.
Another fun things Is that when we saw Mimi is actually bullying other dogs. Dogs I mean. Normally we see that cats is afraid of dogs, but our Mimi is bullying it. Probably because they are neighbor. Mimi just walks in front of other dogs that are tied. Just want to show off. Well, cats do have their arrogant side.
Mimi is female cats, of course she deliver kittens for quite numbers of times. But when the kitten is grow up a bit, my mom would just took away the kitten. Saying that we do not need so many cats in our house. Of course feels pity to them, but afterwards, the feeling disappear.
Now, feels like missing Mimi now. We have abandon her since we move. I think already 9 years now. Feels guilty for leaving her behind. Don’t know whether still alive or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment