Thursday, November 8, 2012

I lost my key!

Dear blog,

Shining Thursday in KL now. Oh yes, Thursday now, and the weekend is just about to arrive. And Deepavali holiday just right after the weekend! Just so much rest day coming~ 
Okay, came across with this joke while browsing the internet and found this seriously funny. Hahaha.. Okay, let me laugh first before share it with you guys. Hope this able to brighten your moody days if it happen to. 


Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel; I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down.
I was looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.
Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot.

My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.
My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them.
His theory is that the car will be stolen.
As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion. His theory was right. The parking lot was empty.
There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice.

Hahahaha... Joke ends. 
Never forget to smile and laugh each living days!


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment